Tuesday, July 14, 2009

pañuelo of the day: Sunday, July 12, 2009


Another staged photo, taken today of the bandanna scarf I wore on the drive from upstate NY to Northern Virginia on Sunday. I call this scarf my Harley bandanna, even though I got it at Hobby Lobby, which is pretty much the opposite of a Harley store.
I'm waiting on a photo of me applying the RICE treatment: Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation. I wouldn't normally want to share this type of photo with the world (and I won't if it turns out bad), but it was taken of me and little Anna, an adorable four-year old who was fascinated by my swollen and bruised ankle. So fascinated that she insisted on wrapping her leg in my Ace bandage, and icing her foot alongside me. I hope it comes soon, and it's good, so I can post it. (For now, use your imagination.)

No comments: